We are flexible and open to new collaborations. In our team you will find your place among people who live, talk, breathe IT. Take a look below to see if you can find yourself!
Step 1: Click here to see exactly what we do
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2013 (CCR, DAG scenarios)
- SQL Server (MSCS & DB replication scenarios)
- IIS, NLB, Active Directory, RADIUS, Infrastructure Services
- Common system services & maintenance
- Mail systems - Postfix, Zimbra
- Security software - Iptables, SQUID, Dan’s Guardian
- File System – Samba, AD integration
- Infrastructure services – Named, httpd, pureftpd, php, mysql
- Apps – Amavis, flexbackup
Security/Switching Appliance (Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, Fortinet)
- Routers & UTM’s (Juniper JSeries, SRX, MX-Series, Cisco ISR, Fortigate, Palo Alto)
- Layer 2&3 Switches (Cisco Catalyst chassis, Juniper EX-Series - VLAN, Trunk, routing, STP, PAGP, DHCP_snooping)
- Cisco Enterprise Wireless, Ubiquity Networks
- Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW) & IPS.
- Sandboxing solutions, Zero Day & APT prevention
Storage Infrastructure (NetApp FAS/E & Dell EMC, standard Block Based Storages)
- Full range of SAN deployments over FC, iSCSI and FCoE protocols, with Brocade/Cisco MDS/Nexus infrastructure
- Standard LUN/volume configuration and assignments
- Storage virtualization solutions with NetApp FAS / VSeries.
- Performance troubleshooting for latency / response time
- Flash/SSD acceleration (smart Tiering, inline caching cards)
- File-based integration (NFS&CIFS). Data replication sync/async.
- Autoloaders, Tape Libraries.
- Monitoring Systems (customized NAGIOS deployment)
- TS Infrastructure/Remote Desktop, Load Balancer & Gateway solutions.
- BCDR (Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery solutions)
- Storage Replication
- VM backup/replication – Veeam Backup/Replication, Symantec/Veritas Backup Exec/NetBackup
- Hosted/local complete DR Scenarios
- Server consolidation & automation: ESXi/vSphere. VM migrations, capacity sizing
- Operations management, distributed switch-ing, workload optimization, HA/multipath configurations
- Security segmentation inside Virtual Environments. Virtual DMZ. Virtual application firewall
- Flash/SSD acceleration (Pernix Data FVP)
- VDI: VMware Horizon VIEW (PCOIP and RDP protocols). GPU acceleration
- Application virtualization / Thin (Zero) Client Solutions, connection brokers
We are interested in your knowledge. If you also have some skills with the above-mentioned technologies and think that your passions and interests are clearly from this area, you can become our future colleague. Before you think about multinationals or even emigration, we invite you to get acquainted.
Step 2: Of course we are interested in what your resume looks like, but in fact our great requirement is to be compatible with us.
I accept this website's Terms and Conditions